Graphic designers make use of two basic platforms when creating graphic designs.
These two platforms are HTML and CSS. These designers always keep track of the advancements made on these two platforms and the parameters under which they
work. Depending on the requirements of the web design, graphic designers use the platform that will work best.
Let us look into the CSS3 platform, the latest in the CSS line. The CSS3 has many functions and tools that can make the process of graphic design much simpler.
However, there are five in particular that have proven to be the most useful for graphic designers. Said five include:
1. The CSS Layout Generator – As the name implies, attractive layouts can be generated using this tool. It is capable of creating both fluid and fixed width column layouts which includes the header, footer, and menu. Plus, the layout generated can be downloaded via a zip file. Not to mention the real time preview function.
2. The Ultimate CSS Gradient Generator – The advantage of this tool is that the there is no longer the need to create additional images to get that gradient look. Gradient effects can now be simply created using purely CSS3.
3. The CleverCSS – With this Python inspired tool, website structuring becomes a breeze especially when it comes to defining multiple and various attributes of the website’s pages. This tool also makes it possible to take an ordinary CSS files and convert it into a CleverCSS file.
4. The My CSS Menu – Now this tool targets the most essential tool of a website: its menu. By using this tool, graphic designers can create custom CSS menus that are cross browser compatible.
5. The Pattern Color – Thanks to this tool, graphic design is made even simpler and faster. Graphic designers use this tool in creating and manipulating website backgrounds. The background can be as loud or as soft as the graphic designer want it to be.