- Shared – Also known as Virtual Hosting, a shared IP means that multiple websites share the same address.
- Dedicated – A dedicated IP means that a specific website has a unique address that is not used by other websites.
- Short-tail: Short-tail keywords are phrases that are made up of 1 to 3 keywords. Short-tail keywords have higher competition but yield a lower conversion rate. An example of this is bathroom remodeling.
- Long-tail: Long-tail keywords are phrases or short sentences that are made up of 4 or more words. Long-tail keywords have lower competition but yield a higher conversion rate. An example of this is bathroom remodeling services in Atlanta, GA.
- Requesting media outlets, people, and webmasters to link to your website (also known as outreach).
- Publishing high-quality content to attract editorial links, people, and other businesses to link to you.
- Acquiring links by paying people, businesses, and other entities to link to your site.
- Manually adding your site to directories and review sites.